The Honey Badger Doesn't Give a Shit, and Neither Do I

It's Thursday, and, well, yeah, it's Thursday. Like you didn't know the day of the week. In my world today is the day I'd like to strangle someone for no particular reason. I just don't think I have it in me to play nice, and that's saying a lot because we all know how I can "get" on the blog. So, I'll spare you with a few great links:

Celebrity English Majors- David Duchonvy, James Franco (UCLA in houuuuuse), and Jon Hamm to name the hotter of the bunch.

[source]

BSC Love- For all of my fellow Babysitter's Club fans, this is a great "where are they know" piece. This is hilarious and I have to admit to being a little disappointed in myself for not thinking of writing one a few years ago. Should, woulda, coulda.


Harry Potter Re-Do: Hilarious spoof that also references the Ho
ney Badger (who we all know "doesn't care, honey badger don't give a shit"). I've included both for your viewing pleasure. You're welcome.





Awesome Coffee Table Book Alert: I ran across this over the weekend when the New York Times features some of the pictures. James Mollison photographed children from all over the world and where they sleep, making me really question materialism, poverty, and what parents expose kids to.

[source]

A New Bag: I'm pretty sure this Fossil bag will make make me read more books, write more often, and just become an all-round better person.


These moods generally result in book buying. T-minus 22 hours til the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That bag, oh, how I long for it. That skeleton key just makes it all the more desirable. I say, buy a book. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just thank you for linking up that BSC piece? The memories!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS