We All Need to Laugh

I don't know about you, but I need a good laugh today. Like NEED. Not want, need. You get the picture. 

A few things that made me chuckle: 

1. The Fault in Our Stars made $48.2 million dollars last weekend. I find this ridiculously amusing. If the melodrama is anything compared to the book, then whoa.

2. I'm not sure if you knew it or not, but Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia "by" Kendell and Kylie Jenner has been out for a week. It's a dystopia, so you know it's a really smartly written book, plus it's a series! There will be more! Obviously they didn't write it, but a tiny part of me would love to read it just for complete mocking purposes. 


Side note: Awesome book club idea- just read shitty celebrity books and tear them apart while getting drunk every week. Doesn't Lauren Conrad have one?

3. This:



4. John Oliver's explanation of net neutrality was really informative and hilarious (it's long, but worth it):



5. Lil Kim named her baby Royal Reign. No explanation needed. 

1 comment:

  1. Celebrity novels make me deeply depressed. Hilary Duff has multiple novels. I'm all for kids reading, but a little part of me would die every time they got checked out at the library.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS