Wish List

I've really been trying to read more of my own books (ya know, since I have 79 unread books right now and all...), but it is fun to add to the wish list. Here are a few I have my eyes on:

The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel- Being a hermit in the woods sometimes sounds nice. 

Spectacle: The Astonishing Life of Ota Benga by Pamela Newkirk- We are actually read thing next for book club, so I'll be getting it soon.

Waking Lyons by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen- I was immediately drawn to this book after reading the summary; this book is both a thriller and a commentary on social justice. 

A Really Good Day: How Microdosing Made a Mega Difference in My Mood, My Marriage, and My Life by Ayelet Waldmen- Let the record show that I am not considering microdosing, but DAMN do I want to read about someone who does a good job with it. 

Anything is Possible by Elizabeth Strout- I just started My Name is Lucy Barton, so this will be a perfect. 

The Idiot by Elif Batuman- Emails from 1995 and a freshman at Harvard- let's go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS